So this happened.
Friday, September 30, 2016
My husband opened his very own boîte in West Seattle back in July. I had some time on my hands so I went and updated his website. A little HMTL5, some CSS3, a bit of potions and lotions, some bed knobs and broomsticks later, voilà.
Oh yeah, I also did the logo.
I still need to make a few edits, add some logos of the featured brands in his store, and then finish up the media queries. But the majority of his online audience is on their smartphone so, it was important to get that taken care of first. What took the most time was building the menu without <TABLE> tags. All <DIV>s with a bit of blocking and floating.